- Fully annealed stranded bare copper to ASTM B3
Class B stranding per ASTM B8
- Flame-retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) with clear Polyamide (nylon)
Color-coded per ICEA Method 4
- Lead-free, flame-retardant, sunlight-resistant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thickness of about 60 mils or less.
- Rated at 90°C dry, 75°C wet.
- Applied Ripcord,
- Sunlight, oil, chemical, cold bend and cold impact resistance.
- Offers the smallest cable O.D. available for suitable applications.
- Has crush and impact requirements of Type MC cable.
- Above ground, raceways or direct burial.
- Wet or dry locations.
- Approved for direct burial, Class I, Div. 2 industrial hazardous locations per NEC. Permitted for Exposed Run (ER) use in accordance with NEC.