Size: 4 AWG
Number of Conductors: 3
Nominal Diameter: 1.165 inches
Inductive Reactance (Ohms/1000 ft.): 0.029
Voltage Drop at 110°C (Volts/Amp/1000ft.): 0.582
DC Resistance at 25°C ((Ohms/1000 ft.): 0.300
AC Resistance at 110°C (Ohms/1000 ft.): 0.399
Current AMPS: Free Air 110°C = 99, 100°C = 92, 95°C = 85
Net Weight: 1.004 lbs per ft
0.6/1kV Unarmored 110°C Gexol® Insulation Made in the USA
Cut to length - sold by the foot. Enter the desired footage in the QTY box.
Minimum 25' to maximum 1000'. Please call for longer put ups.
Designed and constructed for the demanding environments of offshore drilling and petroleum facilities located throughout the world.
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin, meeting the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. Color Code: Black-White-Red (Black-White-Green on request). Sizes 1/0 and Larger: Black with Phase ID Imprint.
Black, arctic grade, flame retardant, oil, abrasion, chemical and sunlight resistant thermosetting compound meeting UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 and IEEE 1580.
Basket weave wire armor per IEEE 1580 and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. Bronze standard. Tinned copper available by request.
A black, arctic grade, flame retardant, oil abrasion, chemical and sunlight resistant thermosetting compound meeting UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 and IEEE 1580.
• American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
• Transport Canada
• Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
• Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LRS)
• NVE 95/1696, FAL
• UL listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
• United States Coast Guard
• CSA listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
• Lower dielectric constant and higher insulation resistance reduces electrical losses.
• Excellent resistance to moisture produces stable electrical properties throughout the life of the cable.
• In fire conditions, non chlorinated flame retardant system produces less toxic and less corrosive gasses.
• Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
• Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
• Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35° C)
• Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
• Suitable for use in Class I, Division 1 and Zone 1 environments.
• Braided armor of bronze. Tinned Copper available by request.
*Cable diameters shown as nominal are subject to a ±5% manufacturing tolerance.