Nassau National Cable® has been around over 60 years in the wire and cable business. We handle all types of aluminum and copper wire and cable. We also handle both surplus wire as well as a standard inventory format. We sell at below market prices which keep our customers coming back for more. We work with many companies across the country which enables us to offer an even wider inventory of wire and cable.
Nassau National Cable is an internationally known electrical supply company. The products we carry are second to none, and our services extend to every corner of the globe. Whether you are planning a large job, a small job, or anything in between, Nassau National Cable will provide you with the conductors you need to bring energy to your building or work site.
Call Nassau National Cable today for a free enquiry on cable for your next job. Our friendly staff will work with you and your budget to make sure you get the best equipment you need to complete your installation.
Have a surplus of cable you’d like us to take off your hands? Nassau National Cable offers top dollar for cable surplus. Give us a call today for more information on our surplus purchasing policy.
It is our pleasure to offer you the best electrical products at the best prices. Give us a call today and speak to one of our friendly representatives. We’ll have you hooked up in no time!
When you are planning to install electrical cable into a new building or work site, choosing the right conductors can be a challenge. Nassau National cable provides cost-effective solutions that will ensure that you have power even in the harshest environments. From solar power to fiber optics, Nassau National Cable has a wide range of cables and a knowledgeable staff to give you everything you need to complete your next job.
Give us a call today to see how Nassau National Cable can help you save money on your next electrical supply order. Our representatives will take the time to work with you so that you can be sure you are getting the best possible deal on the best products on the market.
Nassau National Cable Supplier Program
We would like to thank you for showing interest in Nassau National Cable’s Supplier Program. We value the long-term relationships we have formed with companies who share our values and those who are dedicated to satisfying customers’ needs. Over the years, we have created many lasting partnerships with suppliers who share the same commitment to the customer experience as we do.
Our brand image is extremely important to us and we are constantly improving the strength of our supply chain. We take our time to thoroughly evaluate each of our supplier contracts to ensure that each one aligns with Nassau National Cable’s values. We require our applicants to have honest and transparent business practices and to be actively engaged in self-assessment exercises. We believe that the businesses we associate with should be a mirror image of our own brand.
We consider the following qualities for each and every one of our suppliers:
- Leadership – Ownership that is engaged, accountable and driven to produce results.
- Culture – An honest and admirable business culture with a respectable reputation.
- Financial literacy – Companies that use their financial data to make well-informed business decisions.
- Structure – Scalable businesses that are set up to expand. We want to work with companies that are interested in growth.
- Training and Coaching – Companies that spend time developing and coaching their personnel to encourage positive methods of improvement.
- Brand Ambassadors – We want to work with companies for which their employees are proud to represent their business.
- Work Environment – Companies with happy employees tend to be the most stable. We want to partner with companies with an upbeat work atmosphere because it is conducive to productivity.
- Compensation – We prefer to work with companies with fairly compensated employees as it is an ethical business practice. Identity – A company with a distinct and recognizable brand will stand out with a consistent message and presence.
- Community Involvement – Having a positive impact in the local, national and the global community is very important to us. We expect our suppliers to have a reputation with a degree of humanitarianism.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier for Nassau National Cable and you feel like your company meets our criteria, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page.
Over the years, our suppliers have been the backbone of our company. Our Supplier Program consists of a diverse pool of companies who share the same values as we do. We try to work with companies that exude positivity in the workplace and the community. That being said, we do our best to include every potential supplier as there as it is highly advantageous to have a broad network supply chain.
Our supply chain uses 2/10, net 30 which gives the buyer 30 days to pay the invoice and if paid in full within 10 days, 2% of the sales total is refunded to the buyer. This is one example of how our supply chain is a close-knit network.
We value our suppliers very much and have worked with many of our suppliers for decades. We are interested in creating relationships with suppliers that lead to results, therefore it is important to us that our suppliers are treated with the utmost respect and loyalty.