1/0 THHN THWN-2 COPPER BUILDING WIRE
|Insulation Thickness (mils)||50|
|Nylon Thickness (mils)||7|
|Weight lb/1000FT||370 lbs|
|Houston Wire Part #||HW001 10101|
- Type THHN or THWN-2* conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electrical Code2.
- When used as Type THHN, conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C.
- When used as Type THWN-2*, conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C or not to exceed 75°C when exposed to oil or coolant.
- When used as Type MTW, conductor is suitable for use in wet locations or when exposed to oil or coolant at temperatures not to exceed 60°C or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 75°C conductor temperature per NFPA 79).
- Conductor temperatures not to exceed 105°C in dry locations when rated AWM and used as appliance wiring material. Voltage for all applications is 600 volts.
Standards: THHN or THWN-2* or MTW (also AWM) meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM specifications
- UL Standard 83
- UL Standard 1063 (MTW)
- Federal Specification
- A-A-59544, and requirements of the National Electrical Code.Other part ID is HW001 10101.