16/20 SOOW CONTROL CABLE
|Insulation Wall Inches||0.030""|
|New Weight lb/1000FT||414 lbs|
- More flexiblity than ever, Class K with stranded soft annealed uncoated copper.
- Ranked for temperatures between to -40°C to 90°C (UL and CSA).
- A resistant jacket to weather, oisl, acids, and ozone sunlight.
- For uses in accordance with the NEC Article 400.
- Uses with signal circuits and also general uses in: industrial plants, steel mills, breweries, theaters, process facilities, and construction settings.
- Wiring production line such as push button controls, systems, alarms, etc.
- Equiped for all uses exposed to water, oils, chemicals, sunlight and other rigid environmental situations.
- Uses apt for all wet environments including submersion in water.
- UL Standard 62
- CSA Standard C22.2 No. 49
- Federal Spec JC 580
- MSHA and Pennsylvania DER approved and marked