2-4 W/GRND ALUMINUM METAL CLAD CABLE
|New Weight lb/1000FT||575 lbs|
- Aluminum Conductor - Aluminum MC Cable is suitable for use in branch, feeder and service power distribution under high ambient temperature in commercial, industrial, institutional, casinos and multi-residential buildings; for power, lighting, control and signal circuits; in concealed or exposed installations; in environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22; in places of assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520.5; in aerial applications when attached to a messenger; for installation in cable tray and approved raceways; under raised floors for IT equipment per NEC 645.5(D) and 645.5(D)(2); Class I Div 2, Class II Div 2, Class III Div 1 hazardous locations.
- Aluminum Conductor - Aluminum MC Cable has a compact strand 8000 series aluminum alloy conductors.
- Aluminum Conductor - Aluminum MC Cable has color coded cross-linked polyethylene XLP insulation. The cable ground is either bare or has green insulation. A binder tape is wrapped over the conductor assembly.
- Aluminum Conductor - Aluminum MC Cable has an overall aluminum interlocked armor.
- UL 44, UL 1569 for type MC
- ICEA S – 95-658
- NEMA WC70
- Federal Spec A-A59544 (formerly J – C – 30B)
- IEEEE 1202 70,000 BTU vertical flame test