4/2 TYPE W MAGNET CRANE CABLE MARINE CABLE 2000V
|Cable O.D. (inches)||1.075|
|Min. Bending Diameter (inches)||9.0|
|Net Weight lbs/1000FT||749|
MARINE WIRE TYPE W MAGNET CRANE CABLE 105° C TO -55° C
The intention of the Magnet Crane wire is built to be able to resist the abusive situations mainly in magnet crane areas of action. These wires resist cuts over, puncture, tearing, abrasion and impact better than standard Type W, due to the rough design and material choice. Magnet Crane Cables are perfect for use in scrap yards, foundries, and other installations where there is a severe risk of metal cut through.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Extra-flexible rope stranding (Class K), soft-drawn uncoated copper; per ASTM B-3, ASTM B-172, and UL-62.
- Great flexibility, long flexibility lifespan, reduced copper fatigue and conductor rupture.
- Paper separator / Easy stripping
- Color coded Themoset (EPDM) insulation per UL-62 and ICEA S-68-516
- Excellent physical and electrical properties, easy conductor identification, will not melt or deform during emergency overload or short circuit conditions
- Conductors are cabled with non-wicking, nonhygroscopic fillers with an overall binder of rubberized fabric tape
- Strength increased mechanical and impact resistance, and exceptional performance in severe flexing applications
Magnet Crane Cables are rated for constant operation at 105° C to -55° C in all dry situations. Cables are also UL listed (E130231) Type W 2000 volts 90° C with in wet or dry, sunlight resistant, -40° C and are certified CSA (LL36970) Type W, 2000 volt, -55° C FT1.