400 MCM XLP USE-2 RHH RHW-2 COPPER BUILDING WIRE
|New Weight lb/1000FT||1354 lbs|
Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors are used with conduit as specified in the National Electrical Code. When used as Type USE-2, conductor is suitable for use as underground service entrance cable for direct burial at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90° C. When used as RHH, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90°C in dry locations. When used as RHW-2 or USE-2, conductor temperatures shall not exceed 90°C in wet or dry locations. Voltage rating for RHH o RHW-2 or USE-2 conductors is 600 volts.
- ASTM B-3 Soft Annealed Copper
- ASTM B-8 Concentric Lay Stranded Conductors
- UL Standard 44 Type RHH and RHW
- UL Standard 854 Type USE-Service Entrance
- Federal Spec. J-C-30B • ICEA S-66-524 and NEMA WC-7
- FAA Spec. L824 Type C Sizes 12-4 AWG as Airport lighting Cable
- VW-1 available where flame retardancy required. 1/0 and larger rated for CT use.
- VW-1 Available on special request.
Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE-2 copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper. Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat, and sunlight resistant black cross-linked polyethylene (XLP).