6-7 Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
|Approx. Diameter Inches||0.184|
|Weight lb/1000FT||85 lbs|
Solid and stranded (classes AA and A) bare copper are suitable for overhead transmission and distribution applications.
Stranded conductor of greater flexibility (classes B and C) are suitable for uninsulated hook up, jumpers, and grounds in
electrical construction. Soft Drawn copper is unilay construction.
- B-1 Hard-Drawn Copper Wire.
- B-2 Medium-Hard Copper Wire.
- B-3 Soft or Annealed Copper Wire.
- B-8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Hard, Medium-Hard or Soft Copper Conductor.
- B-33 Tinned Conductors
- B-787 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Soft copper wire.
Bare copper, solid or stranded. Available in tempers hard, medium-hard, or soft. Stranded conductors are concentrically
stranded in hard and medium-hard tempers and are Combination Unilay stranded in the soft-drawn temper.