Returns & Cancellations
The Company accepts and will fill your order only upon the terms and conditions appearing below. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, please notify us at once.
Orders submitted on your own purchase order form which contain statements, clauses or conditions modifying, adding to, repugnant to or inconsistent with the terms and provisions contained herein are accepted by us only upon conditions and with the express understanding that, notwithstanding any such statements, clauses, or conditions contained in any order form of yours, our liability will be determined solely by the terms and conditions set our herein, and in accepting and consummating and such order we will be deemed not to have in any way changed, enlarged or modified our liabilities or obligations as fixed by such terms and conditions or sale as stated by us herein.
1. Shipping Details If goods are shipped FOB destination, we reserve the right to tship via the carrier of our choice. Where prepaid freight is included in the price, no allowance will be made for customer pick up at our warehouses. The unloading of materials at the point of destination shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Unless firm delivery is quoted and stated on the invoice, orders are accepted subject to delivery estimates.
2. Returned Goods Permission must be obtained before returning merchandise. Merchandise returned without permission may not be received or will be held at purchaser's risk and is liable to non-acceptance. Authorized returned goods are subject to restocking charges which will vary depending upon the product. Special orders are non-returnable.
3. Damaged Goods If there is any evidence of damage to reels, packages or contents, do not receive from the carrier "in good condition" but note damage on deliver receipt. In case of damage, no claims allowed after 48 hours of receipt of goods.
4. Warranty There are no warranties or conditions (including statutory conditions as to correspondence with description, merchantability or fitness for purpose), either expressed or implied with respect to the goods. Buyer shall be limited to warranties of any of the respective manufacturers. Our sole liability for defects is to refund buyers cost upon return of same.
5. Force Majeure We shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage due to delay in delivery caused by war, hostilities, invasion, insurrection, riot, the order of any competent civil or military government or by fire, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, lack of transportation facilities, shortages of raw materials, or by any other cause whether or not of a similar nature, which is unavoidable or beyond the reasonable control of The Company.
6. Taxes Exemptions from taxes or taxes charged are subject to reassessment by taxing authorities and exemptions made, or taxes charged to you, are without prejudice to our right to recover from you at any subsequent date, taxes improperly exempted or assessed.
7. Specialty Orders All Custom lengths that are not a multiple of 1000FT and specialty custom manufactured materials are non cancellable non- returnable unless the delivery drivers recieipt is clearly notated that it is the wrong material or it is rejected upon deliver, or Nassau is advised prior to delivery of a pending rejection in writing prior to delivery. Once the goods are signed for clear to the driver the buyer cannot return the item.