Price (Per FT.)
• Permitted for use underground including direct burial in earth as Feeder or Branch Circuit Cable where provided with overcurrent protection
• For use in interior wiring in wet, dry or corrosive locations under recognized wiring methods of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
• Acceptable to be installed as a Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable in accordance with NEC Article 339-3 (4)
• Acceptable for use in accordance with NEC Articles 300-4(b) and 339
Type UF-B Underground Feeder Cable's construction provides solid or stranded Type THHN/THWN conductors laid parallel with an uninsulated grounding conductor. An outer jacket of tough PVC, provides protection against mechanical damage, moisture, chemicals and corrosion.
• Grease and chemical resistant conductors
• Moisture, chemical and sunlight resistant jacket
UL Standard 493 - Thermoplastic-Insulated Underground Feeder and Branch Circuit Cables
Underground Feeder Cable UF-B Copper 600V
The underground feeder cable is used in a wide range of underground applications to supply power not exceeding 600V. An amazing characteristic of the feeder cable is its versatility. This means it can be put to other uses apart from the one it is specifically designed for. Furthermore it can operate in a wide temperature range which is not to exceed 750C. It has a voltage rating of 600 volts hence it can be used in light to medium weight applications.
It has Type THHN/THWN copper conductors. The conductors can be either solid or stranded. It has an uninsulated grounding conductor added to its construction. The grounding conductor ensures safety by checking the ground and emitting excessive current to the ground. Conductors are resistant to chemicals and grease hence long life. Each of the conductors is insulated by a tough thermoplastic material. It has an overall PVC jacket which provides protection against moisture, mechanical damage, chemicals, sunlight and corrosion.
• UL Standard 493
• RoHS Compliant
• CSA Approved
• It meant for underground use including direct burial as feeder or branch circuit cable where overcurrent protection is required
• Interior wiring in wet, dry and corrosive environments in accordance with the wiring methods set by NEC
• Installed as Non-metallic sheathed cable according to NEC Article 339-3(4)
• Used as stated in the NEC Articles 300-4(b) and 339