Type MP, SHD-GC XLP
Type MP, SHD-GC XL
Type MP-GC cable is a heavy duty high voltage power cable. Read More
Some of the general features of Type MP-GC Cable are:
- It is coated with a tape made from copper. This tape provides a vital path for grounding electricity, it then helps to curb any chances of phase to phase faults thus protects the circuits from shock hazards.
- An excellent insulation made from EPR. This insulation is the grand protector of the cable conductors from moisture, excess heat, chemicals, ozone, radiation and also flame-retardant.
- High flexibility which promotes ease in handling
- High dielectric strength
- The cable is electrically stable, hence reliable even under stress from extreme environmental conditions
- It has low dielectric loss and doesn’t lead to high power loss during transmission and distribution.
- Has a tough and reliable jacket which is very resistant to tearing and abrasion. The jacket also provides resistance to oil from entering the cable
Type MP-GC Cable has other sub categories of products as discussed below:Read Less