Price (Per FT.)
- Conductors have a high strand count make this product extremely flexible, easy instalation and better vibration resistant to than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
- Constant Low dielectric and higher insulation resistance reduces electrical losses.
- Brilliant resistance to moisture, which creates stable electrical properties throughout the life of the cable.
- In fire conditions, non chlorinated flame retardant system produces less toxic and less corrosive gasses.
- Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35° C)
- Flame retardant: 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
Designed and constructed for the demanding environments of offshore drilling and petroleum facilities located throughout the world.
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin, Meets all requirements of IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
RATINGS & APPROVALS:
- NVE 95/1696, FAL
- Transport Canada
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LRS)
- American Bureau of Shipping
- UL listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
- United States Coast Guard
- CSA listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
Hw260 drilling rig marine cable
HW 260 drilling rig marine cable is a product that is tailored to meet the high demands of power, durability and efficiency in marine drilling. The conductors which have a sufficiently high strand count make this product very flexible in the circumstances that require bending of the drill. The cable allows for easy installation and better vibration and more resistant than other types of cable. This allows for easy operability in actual practice and a surety that the drill is easily managed by the Engineers on site. The constant low dielectric and higher insulation resistance reduces electrical losses resulting in more savings in electricity costs on site. Use of these cables reduce on the amount of power needed to run the drilling rig due plugging of leakages in power.
Brilliant resistance to moisture, which creates stable electrical characteristics is paramount both due to the risk involved in the eventuality that water comes into contact with the electricity and also due to the increase in the productive working life of the cable and in extension that of the drill. The HW260 drilling marine cable is deployed in a marine environment and as such to ensure the sustainability of the drilling activity. In case of fire conditions, a non chrolirinated flame retardant system produces less toxic and less corrosive gasses which ensure that the quality of the cables used is not compromised and drilling activity continues without fail.
Due to the deep depths that marine cables operate in coupled with high pressure from overlying water bodies, the cable has severe cold durability and exceeds a cold and bend impact of (-40/-35°C). This ensures that the cables can support drilling activity without delays in the schedule for cable maintenance, which would extend project timeframes and inflate budget costs of marine drilling. The cable has an insulation of flame retardant cross linked polyolefin which meets all requirements of the IEEE. The insulation or otherwise called jacket is the first line of protection of the cable. This is the layer that comes into contact with the harsh effects of both the elements and other machinery and its tough nature helps in keeping the cable secure.
The cable has a soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper conductor. This layer comes below the jacket. A copper tin conductor is much more efficient, more durable and loses less energy per kW of electricity used to run the drill. This feature of this drill is important in ensuring that efficiency in operations is assured. This cable is designed and constructed for demanding environments, those offshore locations where the harsh forces of nature come to play. The cable will and shall not disappoint, it is man’s answer to the roughness and ruggedness of nature. The cable can be efficiently and cost-effectively used in the drilling of oil, and gas in marine locations in all places in the seas in which such hydrocarbons occur. With this hw260 drilling rig marine cable, you are sure of reliability and efficiency in power consumption at mining sites.