Price (Per FT.)
- ETL Listed Type CMR
- C(ETL) listed CMG FT4
- ETL Verified to TIA - 568-C.2, and ISO/IEC 11801
- ROHS Compliant
- ATM 155 Mbps
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
- 1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)
- 16 Mbps Token Ring™ (IEEE 802.5)
23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
Flame Retardant PVC
-20°C to +75°C
- Pair 1: Blue-White/Blue
- Pair 2: Orange-White/Orange
- Pair 3: Green-White/Green
- Pair 4: Brown-White/Brown
Low Voltage CAT6E Solid Bare Annealed Copper High Performed Data Cable
This is another unique computer and data communication cable which had various standards to make it fit for its task. It is widely used in the Ethernet connection. It’s designed with lots of features.
The copper conductor of gauge size 24 AWG is used in the cable construction. This conductor is solid, bare and softly annealed. When copper is annealed, its flexibility is greatly increased. It’s this high flexibility and high speed transmission of data that makes copper an exceptional choice in design.
A strong and flame retardant PVC material makes an exceptional jacket for this communication cable. It has a wide temperature rating range of -200C to +750C. Since some of these data cables are used in deplorable conditions, adequate security helps to make everything right.
Integrity and safety of data is quite important in communication. Shielding helps to keep off distortion factors, or noise. This ensures that little tampering takes place to the communication signals.
CAT6E cable is a low voltage cable that is used extensively in the internet connections. This cable serves as Ethernet, transmitting data from servers to computers and vise versa. It is a high performing cable used education institutions, industries, commercial systems and even for domestic gadgets.
• Pair 1: Blue-White/Blue
• Pair 2: Orange-White/Orange
• Pair 3: Green-White/Green
• Pair 4: Brown-White/Brown
• Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
• ATM 155 Mbps
• ETL Listed Type CMR
• IEEE 802.3