Price (Per FT.)
- Used for leads to motors, transformers or other electrical equipment where hazardous and/or high temperature conditions exist requiring flexible heat resistant conductors at 600 volts
- NEMA WC 3 Flame Propogation Test
- IEEE 1202 Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test
|COLOR CODE CHART|
SRG-K MULTI-CONDUCTOR SILICONE RUBBER MOTOR LEAD WIRE
SRG-K silicone motor lead wire mainly used in applications that tend to have high temperatures. This cable is categorized in to various sizes and number of conductors, whereby it can have up to 7 conductors and as low as 3 conductors it just depends with the weight of your application. It has a voltage rating of up to 600 volts hence it is more suitable for light to medium weight applications.
The cables conductor is made from annealed tinned copper. The conductor is flexible and durable since it withstands most environmental factors including moisture. Copper conductor is also easily recyclable once worn out. It is also affordable since you don’t have to dig deep down your pocket to buy a roll.
This is a very vital part in any electrical cable. It is made from silicon rubber and fiber glass braid. It is robust and effectively protects the conductor from damage.
Its jacket is made from aramid fiber braid. This material is resistant to heat, corrosion, moisture, abrasion, impact, chemicals, radiation, sunlight, acids, flames and weather changes. The jacket is color coded for easy identification of the cable.
• NEMA WC 3 Flame Propagation Test
• IEEE 1202 Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test
• Motor leads
• Wiring in electrical equipment