• DC Resistance: 9.38 illiOOm (28.6 illMft) MAX.
• DCR Unbalanced: 5%MAX.
• Mutual Capacitance: 55.8 pF/m (17 pF/ft) MAX.
• Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/IOOm (I pF/ft) MAX.
• Characteristic hnpedance: 100 !l +/- 15% (l-100 MHz)
• Input Impedance: 100 !l +/- 15% (l-100 MHz)
• Prop. Delay (Skew): 45 ns/lOOm MAX.
• Velocity of Propagation: 69%NOM
• Temp. & Voltage Rating: -20°C TO +75°C / 300V MAX.
The MIL-C-24643 specification is a low smoke electrical cable used throughout Navy shipboard applications. Cables and cords covered through this specification should be classified as watertight, watertight with circuit integrity, and non-watertight constructions, armored and unarmored, and further classified for flexing and nonflexing service.
Known as one of the safest options for shipboard systems, these cables are used for power, control, lighting, electronics, communication, instrumentation, and special purpose. The M24643 QPL certification ensures that the product is always manufactured to the highest standard eliminating concerns about flammability and toxicity.
The Innovative power cable M24643 utilizes insulation systems of irradiation cross-linked polyolefin, silicone, or EPR and is offered in various types of constructions.
4 Pair 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Screened Shiplan Twisted Pair (Sftp) Cable, For High Speed Data Transmission And Is Tested To 100 Mhz. This Cable Meets Mil-dtl-24643 /61.
• Conductor: 24 AWG 7 Strand Tinned Copper; Od: .023" Nom
• Insulation: Hd-pol Yethylene; Od: .0465" Nom .. 0472" Max.
• Color Code: Pl. White/blue, Blue, P2. White/orange, Orange, P3. White/green, Green, P4. White/brown, Brown.
• Pair: 2 Conductors Twisted Together (Each Pair Twisted With A Different Lay Length)
• Cable: 4 Pairs Cabled Together
• Tape: Overall Core Wrap
• Shield 1: Longitudinal Aluminum/polyester 25% Min Overlap (Aluminum Side Out)
• Shield 2: 36 AWG Tc 65% Coverage
• Jacket: Cross-linked Pol Yolefin (Non-halogen) .043" Wall Color: Black; Od: .320 Nom.
• Marking: Surf Ace Printed: General Cable (F) Shiplan Lsc5pos 4-m24643/61 02ud Xlpoly L024p0045638a Shielded Marine Cable Cat5e 4/24 Aaaaa* Pat 5767441