Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Shield: Individual conductors shielded with braided tinned copper, plus tape shield isolation
4. Assembly: The required conductors cabled consecutively, optional binder tape
5. Overall Shield: Overall braided tinned copper shield, optional binder tape
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
These cables are individually shielded, 60 ohm multiconductor constructions suitable for watertight (25 psi), non-flexing service. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.