Price (Per FT.)
Features and Benefits:
• Watertight for mission-critical environments.
• Meet the 1 hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements.
• Thermoset system for advanced mechanical fortification.
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen system maintains circuit integrity as a result of minimal smoke generation, acid gas and toxicity.
Quality Programs and Certifications:
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
• NHB 5300.4 (1C)
• ISO 9001:2000
• Per MIL Spec
• Multi AWG (see chart) uncoated copper
• Class B, C, D stranding per ASTM B8
• Navy Standard - 400
• Sizes 3, 4, 9, 14, 23: Silicone, glass braid and braid covering – Method 1
• Sizes 50-400: Silicone rubber glass tape – Method 5
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen Cross Linked Polyolefin (LSZH XL POLYO) –Black (BLK) or White (WHT)
• Braided Aluminum Armor (IAW M24643/15)
• Cables are two conductor constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service.
• For use in shipboard power, lighting or weapon control system interconnection except where unusual circuit parameters require special type of cable.
• Used for degaussing applications.