Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Shield: Two conductors twisted to form pair, shielded with braided tinned copper, plus a tape shield isolation
4. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, optional binder tape
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
2XSAWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
2XSAOW, same construction as 2XSAW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
These cables are individually shielded, 60 ohm multiconductor constructions suitable for watertight (25 psi), non-flexing service. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz (e.g., synchro, pulse, scale voltage) is required. The overall shielding of Type 2XSAOW conforms to the surface impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.