Price (Per FT.)
Features and Benefits:
• Non-watertight for mission-critical environments.
• Meets the 1 hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements.
• Thermoset system for advanced mechanical fortification.
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen system maintains circuit integrity as a result of minimal smoke generation, acid gas and toxicity.
Quality Programs and Certifications:
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
• NHB 5300.4 (1C)
• ISO 9001:2000
• Multi AWG (see chart) Nickel-coated copper
• Class B and C stranding per ASTM B8
• Extruded silicone rubber / glass braid / braid covering
• Color code: Method 4
• Silicone Rubber – Orange
• Braided aluminum
• Cables are multi conductor armored constructions suitable for high temperature, non-watertight, non-flexing service.
• For use in shipboard interconnect of lighting and power systems.