Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket, (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Shield: Three conductors twisted to form triad, shielded w ith braided tinned copper, plus a tape shield isolation.
4. Assembly: The required number of triads cabled consecutively, ( Overall binder tape).
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
3XSWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
3XSOW, same construction as 3XSW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
• Mil Spec: MIL-C-24640
• Navy Specs:
3XSW - Unarmored
3XSWA - Armored
3XSOW - Shielded
• Temperature Rating: 135°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
These cables are 45 ohm individually shielded multitriad constructions suitable for watertight (25 psi), nonflexing service. They are available both with and without armor and an overall shield. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting, and power, where shielding of 400 Hz (e.g., synchro, pulse, scale voltage) is required. The overall shielding of Type 3XSOW conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.