Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar® insulation jacket (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. Assembly: Four conductors cabled, optional binder tape
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
5. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75°C conductor temperature
FXA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
Ratings and Approvals:
• Military Specification: M24640/3
• Navy Specifications:
FX Cable is unarmored M24640/3 cable
FXA Cable is armored M24640/3 cable
FXWB Cable is water-tight and unarmored M24640/3 cable.
• Temperature Rating: 105°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
• Low Smoke
These four conductor power cables are suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameter (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These cables shall be used only for uses within one compartment or within two contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.