Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Composite tape wrapped insulation consisting of mica-glass, Polyimide tape (Kapton®), and Polyimide-FEP tape with polyimide coating.
3. Assembly: Four conductors cabled, Overall I binder tape.
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
FXWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
FXOW, same construction as FXW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
Approvals and Ratings:
• Mil Spec: MIL-C-24640/21
• Navy Specs:
- FXW - Unarmored
- FXWA - Armored
- FXOW - Shielded
• Temperature Rating: 150°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 volts
These four conductor power cables are suitable for watertight (25 psi), nonflexing service. They are available with or without armor or an overall shield. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameters (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These constructions meet the 1-hour flame circuit integrity requirement of this specification and the overall shielding of type FXOW conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP res onse re uirements ofthe s ecification.