Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Shield: Bare copper-braided shield, shield insulation
4. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 2
5. Assembly: The required number of shielded singles cabled consecutively with fillers, binder tape
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LS1SWA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Type LS1SWU/A cables are 61 ohm individually shielded multiconductor constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required.