Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Pair: One black and one white conductor twisted to form pair, optional binder
4. Shield: Braid tin-coated copper shield
5. Shield Insulation: Two sealed polyester tapes
6. Identification: Standard identification by Method 2
7. Assembly: The required number of shielded pairs cabled consecutively, fillers, binder tape
8. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LS2SA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
LS2SUS, same construction as LS2SU, with double overall shield.
Type LS2SU/A/S cables are 75 ohm individually shielded multiconductor constructions suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They are available both with and without armor and a double overall shield. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required. The overall shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements of the specification.