Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tin-coated copper
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Pair: Two conductors twisted to form pair
4. Shield: Tinned copper-braid shield
5. Assembly: 2 polyester tapes, 7 shielded pairs cabled, binder tape
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LS2SWLA-7, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Types LS2SWL/A cables are individually shielded multipair constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required.