Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tin-coated copper
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Shield: Optional binder tape, braided tin-coated copper shield
4. Identification: Standard identification by Method 2
5. Assembly: The required number of shielded pairs cabled consecutively, fillers, binder
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking (Shield insulation of two polyester tapes on all sizes except LS2SWU-1)
LS2SWUA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Type LS2SWU/A cables are 75 ohm individually shielded multiconductor constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required.