Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tin-coated copper
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Telephone identification code by Method 3
4. Pair: Two conductors cabled to form pair
5. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, binder tape
6. Shield: Braided tin-coated copper shield
7. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LS2UA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Type LS2U/A cables are overall shielded multipair, 135 Ohm constructions for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required. The overall shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements of the specification.