Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene.
3. Triad: Three conductors (one of each color) cabled to form triad (optional binder tape).
4. Shield: Braided bare copper shield
5. Shield Insulation: Two sealed polyester tapes
6. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 2
7. Assembly: The required number of shielded triads cabled consecutively, fillers, binder tape
8. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LS3SA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
LS3SUS, same construction as LS3SU, with double overall shield.
Type LS3SWU/A/S cables individually shielded multiconductor constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service. They are available both with and without armor and a double overall shield. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required. The overall shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements of the specification.