Price (Per FT.)
1. Comductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 3
4. Assembly: Two or three conductors cabled with fillers, tie cord
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
Both the LSDCOP and LSTCOP cables are oil-resistant, portable cord type constructions suitable for flexing service. They may be used in electronic, communications and instrumentation applications except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. These cables are not watertight and shall be used only for runs within one compartment or within contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.