1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper with separator
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 3 or 4
4. Reinforcement: Reinforcement on SHOF sizes 23 and larger
5. Assembly: The required number of conductors cabled with fillers and binder tape
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
Type HOF cables are multiconductor oil-resistant constructions suitable for flexing service. They may be used in power and lighting applications. These cables are suitable for non-watertight applications and should not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.