Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper with opaque white separator
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 1
4. Assembly: Two conductors cabled with fillers, binder
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LSDNWA same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Type LSDNW/A cables are multiconductor armored or unarmored. These cables may be used for power, lighting, or weapons control system interconnection except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. This type of cable shall be used only for runs that are either totally within one compartment or totally within two contiguous compartments. However, these types of cables shall not be used where a watertight deck or watertight bulkhead below flooding water level II (FWL-II) is penetrated.