Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 1
4. Assembly: The required number of conductors cabled consecutively with fillers, binder tape
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket
Type LSMHOF cables are multiconductor oil-resistant constructions suitable for flexing service.
They may be used in control applications for interconnection of weapons and electronic systems, except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. These cables are not watertight and shall be used only for runs within one compartment or within contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.