Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tin-coated copper
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene
3. Shield: Braided tin-coated copper shield
4. Identification: Standard identification by Method 1
5. Assembly: 37 conductors cabled consecutively with binder
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LSMSA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
• Mil Spec: M24643/34
• Navy Specs:
LSMS - Unarmored
LSMSA - Armored
• Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
Type LSMS/A cables are 37 conductor for watertight, non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting and power, where shielding of 400 Hz is required.