Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded silicone rubber.
3. Covering: Glass braid.
4. Identification: Standard identilication code by Method 1.
5. Assembly: The required number of conductors cabled with fillers and binder or combination binder/barrier.
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
7. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75'C conductor temperature.
LSMSCA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
LSMSCS, same as LSMSCU, except double overall shield.
Type LSMSCU/A/S cables are multiconductor either armored or unarmored. They are watertight and meet the 1-hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements of this specification. These cables may be used for power, lighting, or weapon control system inter-connection except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. They are also used for degaussing applications. The overall shielding conforms to the surtace transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements of the specification.