Price (Per FT.)
Sizes 3-23 AWG:
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Extruded silicone rubber
3. Covering: Glass braid
4. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 1
5. Assembly: The required number of conductors cabled consecutively with fillers and binder or combination binder/barrier
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
7. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75°C conductor temperature
LSMSCA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor. LSMSCS, same as LSMSCU, except double overall shield.
Type LSMSCU/A/S cables are multiconductor either armored or unarmored. They are watertight and meet the one-hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements of this specification. These cables may be used for power, lighting, or weapon control system interconnection except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. They are also used for degaussing applications. The overall shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements of the specification.