Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Ethylene or propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene.
3. Identification: Telephone identification code by Method 3.
4. Pair: Two conductors (three for size 1) cabled to form pair.
5. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, binder tape.
6. Shield: Braided tin-coated copper shield.
7. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking.
LSTPNWA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Type LSTPNW/A cables are unshielded multipair constructions, suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service. They may be used to interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing and alarm systems. They may be used for other interior communication and weapon control systems provided the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded.