Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Telephone identification code by Method 3
4. Pairs: Two conductors cabled to form pair
5. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively with fillers and binder tape
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
Type LSTTOP cables are unshielded multipair constructions suitable for non-watertight flexing service. They may be used to interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing and alarm systems. They may also be used for other interior communications and weapon control systems providing the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded.