1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Extruded silicone rubber
3. Insulation Jacket: Polyamide
4. Identification: Identification code by Method 6
5. Assembly: Two conductors cabled to form pair. The required number of pairs cabled consecutively with fillers and binder or combination binder/barrier
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
LSTTSA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor
Type LSTTSU/A cables are multipaired armored or unarmored. They are watertight and meet the one-hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements of this specification. These cables may be used to interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing and alarm systems. They may also be used for other interior communication and weapon control systems provided the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded.