Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded soft annealed copper, tinned or alloy coated where necessary, class B strand
2. Insulation: Thermoplastic Nylon.
3. Color Coded: Per IEEE-45 standards (see Technical Reference Section)
4. Assembly: Conductors are cabled together with non hygroscopic fillers for a circular cross section.
5. Jacket: Thermoplastic jacket complying with table A11 or supplements.
6. Optional Armor: Aluminum or bronze basket weave armor overall meeting the requirements of IEEE 45.*
7. Optional Sheath: Optional PVC outer jacket.
Type N (T/N) cables are designed for use on commercial marine vessels. The cables may be used on work boats, tugs, fishing boats, casino boats, and other commercial vessels in addition to certain oil rig applications. These cables should be used for the distribution of power up to their voltage rating throughout the system, and may be used in lighting, communication, control, and electronic circuits as desired. Suitable for installation in trays, troughs, channels, conduit, and wireways. Finished cables pass the IEEE-383 and IEEE Standard 1202 flammability test.
*Add A for aluminum armor and B for bronze armor. (ie. MNIA-4)
Optional: Aluminum or Bronze Armor