Price (Per FT.)
Features and Benefits:
• Non-watertight for mission-critical environments.
• Thermoset system for advanced mechanical fortification.
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen system maintains circuit integrity as a result of minimal smoke generation, acid gas and toxicity.
• Conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response time requirements.
Quality Programs and Certifications:
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
• NHB 5300.4 (1C)
• ISO 9001:2000
• 14 AWG and smaller - Tin-coated copper per ASTM B286; 12 AWG and larger – bare copper
• Class B stranding per ASTM B8
• Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
• Color code: Method 3
• Braided tin-coated copper
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen Cross-Linked Polyolefin (LSZH XL POLYO) – Black (BLK) or White (WHT)
• Braided Aluminum Armor (IAW M24643/43)
• Cables are multi-conductor, shielded constructions, suitable for non-watertight, non-flexing service.
• For use in shipboard combat systems, interior communications, lighting, and power circuits, where shielding of 400 Hz is required.