Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper with opaque white separator
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene.
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method1.
4.Assembly:Three conductors cabled with fillers, binder.
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-inked polyolefin. surface marking.
6. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (ms) or DC for 75'C conductor temperature.
LSTNWA, same construction with overall braided aluminum armor.
Types LSTNW/A cables are multiconductor armored or unarmored. These cables may be used for power lighting, or weapons control system interconnection except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable, This type cable shall be used only for runs that are either totally within one compart ment or totally within two contiguous compartments. However, these type cables shall not be used where a watertight deck or watertight bulkhead below flooding water level II (FWL-I1) is penetrated.