Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar insulation jacket, (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12).
3. Assembly: Two conductors cabled, Overall binder tape.
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
DXA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
Approvals and Ratings:
• Mil Spec: MIL-C-24640/1
• Navy Specs:
DX Cable is unarmored M24640/1 cable
DXWB Cable is water-tight and unarmored M24640/1 cable
DXA Cable is armored M24640/1 cable
• Temperature Rating: -20°C to +105°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 volts
These two conductor power cables are suitable for nonwatertight, nonflexing serv ice. They are available with or without armor. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameters (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These cables shall be used
only for runs within one compartment or within two contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate.a watertight deck or bulkhead.