Price (Per FT.)
Features and Benefits:
• Non-watertight for mission-critical environments.
• Thermoset system for advanced mechanical fortification.
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen system maintains circuit integrity as a result of minimal smoke generation, acid gas and toxicity.
• M24643/3 Quality Programs and
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
• NHB 5300.4 (1C)
• ISO 9001:2000
• Per MIL Spec
• Multi AWG/Navy sizes (see chart) uncoated copper
• Class stranding (see chart)
• Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
• Color code: Method 3
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen Cross-Linked Polyolefin (LSZH XL POLYO) – Black (BLK)
• Braided Aluminum Armor (IAW M24643/3)
• White Jackets
• Multi conductor cables are oil resistant constructions suitable for non-watertight, flexing service.
• For use in shipboard power and lighting applications and shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.