Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Composite tape-wrapped insulation consisting of mica-glass, Polyimide tape (Kapton"'), and Polyimide-FEP tape with Polyimide coating.
3. Assembly: Three conductors cabled. Overall binder tape.
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
TXWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
TXOW, same construction as TXW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
• Navy Specs:
TXW - Unarmored
TXWA - Armored
TXOW - Shielded
• Mil Spec: M24640/26
• Voltage Rating: 600 volts
• Temperature Rating: 150°C
• Watertight cable
• Non-flexing cable
These three conductor power cables are suitable for watertight (25 psi), nonflexing service. They are available with or without armor or an overall shield. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameters (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These constructions meet the 1-hour flame circuit integrity requirement of this specification and the overall shielding of type TXOW conforms to the surlace transfer impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.