Price (Per FT.)
Features and Benefits:
• Watertight for mission-critical environments.
• Meet the 1-hour fire electrical circuit integrity requirements.
• Thermoset system for advanced mechanical fortification.
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen system maintains circuit integrity as a result of minimal smoke generation, acid gas and toxicity.
Quality Programs and Certifications:
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
• NHB 5300.4 (1C)
• ISO 9001:2000
• 22 AWG uncoated copper
• Class K stranding per ASTM B174
• Extruded silicone rubber / Polyamide
• Color code: Method 6
• Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen Cross-Linked Polyolefin (LSZH XL POLYO) – Black (BLK) or White (WHT)
• Braided Aluminum Armor (IAW M24643/23)
• Cables are multi-pair constructions suitable for watertight, non-flexing service.
• For use in shipboard interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing, and alarm systems.
• May also be used for other interior communications and weapon control systems provided the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded.