Price (Per FT.)
1. CONDUCTOR: Stranded tinned copper.
2. INSULATION: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar insulation jacket, (single conductors per MIL-W-81044/12)
3. SHIELD: Two conductors twisted to form pair, shielded with braided tinned copper, plus a tape shield isolation.
4. ASSEMBLY: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively. (optional binder lape).
5. OVERALL JACKET: Cross-linked polyolefin, surace marking. 2XSAWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor 2XSAOW, same construction as 2XSAW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
The requirements for acquiring the product described herein shall consist of this specification sheet and the issue of MIL-DTL-24640 listed in that issue of the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DoDISS) specified in the solicitation.
• These cables are 60 ohm individually shielded multi-pair constructions suitable for watertight (25 psi), nonflexing service. They are available both with and without armor or an overall shield. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting, and power, where shietding of 400 Hz (e.9, synchro, pulse, scale voltage) is required. The overall shielding of Type 2XSAOW conforms to the surface impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.