Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
2. Insulation: Extruded irradiation cross-linked polyalkene with irradiated Kynar insulation jacket, (single conductors per MIL-W-81 044/12).
3. Pair: Two conductors twisted to form pair.
4. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, Overall binder tape.
5. Shield: Tinned copper-braid shield, (optional binder tape).
6. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
These cables are overall shielded multipair constructions suitable for nonwatertight, nonflexing service. They may be used to provide shielded circuits for combat systems, interior communications, lighting, and power, where shielding of 400 Hz (e.g., synchro, pulse, scale voltage) is required. The overall shielding conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response requirements of the specification.