Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Composite tape wrapped insulation consisting of mica-glass, Polyimide tape (Kapton®), and Polyimide-FEP tape with Polyimide coating.
3. Pair: Two conductors twisted to form pair.
4. Assembly: The required number of pairs cabled consecutively, (optional binder tape).
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin, surface marking.
TTXWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
TTXOW, same construction as TTXW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
These unshielded multip air constructions are suitable for watertight, nonflexing service. They m ay be supplied e ither armored or unarmored. They may be used to interconnect audio, telephone, call bell, announcing, and alarm systems. They may also be used for other interior communication and weapon control systems provided the ampere rating of the cable and voltage drop for the system are not exceeded.