Price (Per FT.)
1. Conductor: Stranded bare copper
2. Insulation: Composite tape wrapped insulation consisting of mica-glass polyimide tape (Kapton®) and polyimide-FEP tape with polyimide coating
3. Assembly: Seven conductors cabled, optional binder tape
4. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
5. Ampacity: Calculated at 60 Hz AC (rms) or DC for 75°C conductor temperature
MXCWA, same construction with braided aluminum armor.
MXCOW, same construction as MXCW with overall braided tinned copper shield.
• Mil Spec: M24640/23
• Navy Specs:
- MXCW - Unarmored
- MXCWA - Armored
- MXCOW - Shielded
• Temperature Rating: 150°C
• Voltage Rating: 600 Volts
These multiconductor conductor power cables are suitable for watertight (25 psi), non-flexing service. They are available with or without armor or an overall shield. They may be used for power or control applications except where unusual circuit parameters (e.g., audio or radio frequency, microphone, syncho, etc.) require a special type of cable. These constructions meet the one-hour flame circuit integrity requirement of this specification and the overall shielding of type MXCOW conforms to the surface transfer impedance and EMP response of these specifications.